Antlers for Dogs Keeps Your Canine Chewing on Treats, Not Your Holiday Guests
Canine Antlers Keep Fido Chewing on Treats, Not Guests
During the holidays, your doggie becomes so excited as the tinsel is strung and the ham is cooked while more and more people stop by to impart their holiday cheer. You want your ppoch on his best behavior, as he will be seeing close friends and distant family alike (and these are all your potential pup sitters after all!). Antlers for dogs can help keep your four legged friend occupied during this chaotic season.
- The calcium in antler treats helps dogsters maintain their bones and teeth.
- Zinc keeps your canine's skin health and helps him heal faster and fight off infections better.
- Keratan sulfate in Antlers for pets helps restore cartilage.
- Chondroitin sulfate reduces cholesterol.
- Clucosamine sulfate eases pain and inflammation.
Two Holiday Fringe Benefits of Antler Chews
- Your pooch will be preoccupied while your guests enjoy a good time at your place. Even if he gets showered with attention at first, eventually the humans will most likely just talk amongst themselves and your pup will then have something to do without needing to be shut up in a back bedroom.
- Your doggie is less likely to harass guests that are not “dogster people” if he has tasty Antlers for dogs to chew.
- Tags: Antlers & Velvet
- Rachel Hazan